Tuesday, July 28, 2009

the post about a future post

Until now, I've kept silent (at least on the blog... in person, totally different story...) about my lovely certification/grad program. I've just finished writing a nice little post about it. However, I'm going to wait to post it until I've officially wrapped things up here in a few weeks. I like what I've written, but it's not especially nice. Also, I don't have any intentions of changing it to be so. So look for that in the coming weeks, once I've secured my bump in pay and another framable sheet of paper.

Also, fyi, I'm not ripping into people too terribly or naming names of those who should be excommunicated from the department or anything. I just may have a few things to say that would hack people off, and I don't care to invite that type of fun into my life before the class ends. Whatever. Just read the post when it gets here, and decide for yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment